Thursday, December 10, 2009

Any one been to Majestic Theatre... San Antonio, TX?

My bf likes The Phantom of the Opera... I want to get him tickets to it for Vday but I have never been there or seen the show. I dont know where would be the best seats there.... Any one know?



http://www.besttix.com/layout/476/984/lo...



thats the layout



Any one been to Majestic Theatre... San Antonio, TX?ballet theater



SEE..;



1)- **AA left / right center , for family group !



2)** , back in the 90's, to see ''Brigadoon''.



*So, in the balcony the AA, BB, JJ, Right / left ,



can be suitable.



*While, if you like to have some kissing position's, etc.



take the last raw ,in the corners in the balcony ,



as the best private locations'!



OK



Good Luck



A77p



Any one been to Majestic Theatre... San Antonio, TX?chicago theater opera theater



I was there back in the 90's, my girlfriend and I went to see ''Brigadoon''.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton