Saturday, December 5, 2009

For guys ,girls can answear too?

I have paid 80 dollers for these two play tickets, I really want to take my boyfriend, he really dont like that stuff, but I really want him to go with me, cause I cant ask anyone else, cause thewy have plans, how can I ask him, and would you go with your girlfriend or boyfriend,, to something they really want to go, but you didnt like to do, please help, it's like phatom of the opera , kind of thing. I always do what he wants to do , and never said a word, And I never asked him for anything I want, oh, we been together for two years.



For guys ,girls can answear too?performing show



I think you should of asked him first before spending that much money for the tickets. I would ask him 1 more time, if he saids no, then I would not ask again. Perhaps you can take your mom to the show. She's the one that have raised and taken care of you since you were born - yeah you should treat your mom out. Have fun.



For guys ,girls can answear too?opera score opera theater



you need to speak up and ask for what you want. men are not mind readers just like women. if he tells you no, tell him next time you arent going with him. and stick to it.
Ok well you can say to him that if he goes out with you to that play when it's over you and him can do what he likes after the show so you win and he wins. Don't be afraid to tell him to go to a place he does not like if he loves you he will go.
When you are in a relationship you do things sometimes for the other person. I think he should go. My hubby hates plays but goes for me because I like them. I say Phantom and you will love it. Enjoy..
tell him you really want him to go with you. use a guilt trip. beg and pretend to cry. lay it on him real nice and thick. he'll fall for it soon.
ask, the worst he can say is no. if he does say no dont push. i just lost my bf cuz i push to much.
First off, he should want to go because you want to go. Whether he likes the opera or not. You go to the things he enjoys because you care. It works like that for him also. Just tell him you want to have a romantic evening with some class. Tell him he needs to clean up and get in his suit for the opera. Since you purchased the tickets he doesn't have to do anything now except take you. Unless you want to get a bite to eat as well.



Main point is, he should want to go because you want to go, period.
Definitely ask him. If he cares about you, he'll be happy to go with you.
It's not going to kill him to go with you. Just ask him, tell him you will return the favor. If he cares about you I'm sure you can talk him into it.
Do what you feel. I'd take him.
Yes he should go if he loves you he would do anything to please you.
If you want this relationship to last you had better learn to ask for what is important to you, or one day you will wake up and resent him.
if he really likes you, chances are he would come just to spend time with you. my man hates animated movies, but he came and saw meet the robinson's with me because i wanted to go. good luck, i bet he will go. just ask him!
Say something like "Let's spend the night in a hotel and have all sorts of freaky sex after seeing this play".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton