Saturday, December 5, 2009

What To Get For 1st Year Together.?

Ok so im not married but im in this amazing relationship.



I just dont know what to get my fella...



Ive already brought him, shirt, jewerllery, ticket to a concert, photo frame with us in it. An orignal squeezee pillow (he loved mine so I brought him a bigger version).



I know these things are really plain.. But I really want to give him something special.



We are heading to London on our year to watch phantom of the opera and then we are going to stay in a hotel..



What surprizes would you reccomend???



If not any ideas on what to get him?



Thank you.



xxx



p.s



Just to let you know im 19 and he is 22....



So any ideas what to get a young guy???except games lol



What To Get For 1st Year Together.?opera.com



I have been married for a year now, but on our one year dating anniversary, we each got each other plain white gold band for our thumbs...they were like $100.00 each and we got them engraved with a special saying. It is really special because 5 years later on our wedding day we put them on as wedding bands along with our actual wedding bands and it meant sooooo much to me! I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton