Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I find cheap tickets to a Broadway show?!!!!?

I am a poor college student living in Philadelphia, and I have never seen a Broadway show before. I'm planning to go to NY on March 14-15, and I would love to see the Lion King, Young Frankenstein, Phantom of the Opera... or anything really!



I've done some research online on how to get cheap tickets, but I am still really confused. What is the best way/option for me to guarantee myself two cheap tickets to a show on those dates? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, I am very desperate!



Where can I find cheap tickets to a Broadway show?!!!!?star theater



You can get up early on one of the days you are there and stand in line at the TKTS booth in on Broadway and you can get tickets for 1/2 the price for most shows. Check out this website...Good Luck--Broadway shows are awesome!!! You might also consider seeing Wicked, I've heard it's great.



http://www.tdf.org/TDF_ServicePage.aspx?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton