Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the funniest thing you got for Christmas?

This morning I was expecting a bracelet when I opened a box and instead found the obituaries cut out of last weeks paper. I said "Thanks... It's just what I wanted...?" and my mom laughed and told me to unfold it and look on the other side, it was an ad for The Phantom of the Opera with a date, time, and seats. The tickets hadn't come in yet so she wrote it down. I'm still laughing over it.



What is the funniest thing you got for Christmas?passions soap opera



I sent some rope to a friend for Christmas - 180 meters of it! and a card of course.



What is the funniest thing you got for Christmas?mr messed up opera theater



haha
I got a t-shirt with the Geico caveman on it.
Wow! I got a plastic bowl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton