Saturday, December 5, 2009

Inside jokes, do tell!!??

1- for some reason i enjoy reading other people's inside jokes even though it's one of those 'had-to-be-there' things. so just write it like you were talking to a friend :)



2- you probably want to hear one of mine :) My friend [i'm using nick names] Bacon and my friend Tomato and i were on a field trip sitting together. so Bacon said she saw a 'hott' guy in the museum. so Tomato pulled out her museum ticket nad wrote about weird stuff like "her buring passion enlightened her on the road of Lover. it was a sensation like no other" [basically this real cheesy love-soap opera story about the two of them] and she started saying it out loud. and what made if really funny was that in the end, we had to turn in the tickets :P



Inside jokes, do tell!!??opera music



lol. That's a good one.



Whenever me and my friend see eachother, we always stare at eachother and grab our hair and sniff it really hard. It started when we started making fun of this science teacher, she's really nice, but it's funny. The teacher always takes her hair and sniffs it and she kinda closes her eyes when she does that and we always say that she has cocaine in her hair. lol.



Also we have this wierd knee slapper joke. We were just talking about the movie "One Missed Call" and my friend was like, "what if the phone rang on One Missed Call and you hear knee slapper! knee slapper! in the background?" I thought that was really retarded but now we call each other knee slappers and we always slap our knees and say "KNEE SLAPPER! KNEE SLAPPER!" out loud and we act retarded. Yep, good times. :)



Inside jokes, do tell!!??opera sheet music opera theater



Okay, my friend and I were going into town. There was alot of traffic that day so I told her to take the service road (a little side road often unused excep for people who live off of it), she refused and pointed out that the line was moving. I kept on and on about taking the service road to another intersection. So finally she did, as soon as we turned the line we were in started flowing smoothly. We sat at the stop sign at the end of the service road for an hour.



So every now and again while we are in town, I she asks me if we should take the service road.



:)



Ps. This is a great question!
my close friends have just added a new girl to our cirle and she gets sooo confused when we go 'what? oh mayonaise' cuz one time the five of us were hanging out and bear said something and i go what? and i found a bottle of mayo so i went OH MAYONAISE.
me and my two firends went to wonderland and luckily happened to be there when it seems all the hottest guys were there ;) , well everytime we saw one we had to point it out to eachother but we didnt want them to know we're talknig about them so we decided to call them "vegetables" based on the shirt color they are wearing we would call them a food to point out a certain one , so the guy in the red shirt we would say "hey kylie look at the tomatoe to your left, never seen on that delicious before have you?" we still do it every time we stee a hot guy now
%26gt;%26gt; Drummers!



Ciao!
Ok well one time we had this insane man-hating substitute in school, and she kept yelling and yelling at us, but that only made us laugh harder and harder. She then like tried to move everyone away from each other and divided the class in half, the good side and the bad side. She focused only on the bad side and was making sure nobody would talk, when suddenly my friend made a ridiculous robot voice in complete silence saying "ROBOT ISOLATION UNIT... ENGAGED" and we all completely lost it, and then we all started making ridiculous robot noises and phrases, like step by step self-commands for using a pencil or erasing. She could not contain us and i have never laughed so hard this school year, god i love being in a prep class 6th period to finish off my day :)
hahaha!



10/10



funny
L: Me



A: Ari [best friend]



L: The tall bald man wants you in the dark



A: To pick up his rocks?



L: No, to patty cake his oven



A: Ew...



L: What now??



A: I think I'll go home



L: But you'll break his carrot



A: He already broke mine



L: Thats sad



A: Its not okay...



L: I promise



A: The pimpettes paint their faces and bring the boys to the yard



L: Thats how they do it? I never knew



A: I love you, Bobby



L: Bobby?



A: The guy I'll be with til Next Tuesday



L: Ah, I get it. Til the 33.



A: Give or take a year



L: You said it so soulfully



A: Filled with potatos



L: Shoot, its coming out like a water hose



A: Plug it in, plug it in



L: This is not an air freshner moment



A: I know, I couldn't resist



A: Did you just fart on me?



L: Only on Wedensday



L: I miss photobucket man



A: And his bucket of photos?



L: Thats mad hot



A: I saw a very dirty light bulb



L: I hope you'll be okay



A: No...I won't be



L: Pumpkin head shall follow the cemetary man hand in hand



A: Lead them to the shelter of doom



L: I wonder if they have avacodos



A: Is that a fruit or a vegetable?



L: I wonder the same about tomatos



A: I'm going to kill your cat



L: I know thats a code for something...



A: Yeah



L: I forgot what though



A: Poptarts are dirty



L: As if it was a noodle from the nose



L: Got pants?



A: Meano pants



L: What are you doing?



A: Fixing poop



L: ...



A: Stick head, for sure



A: Leayah is a pie



L: So the tree said

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton