Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to spend money without my parents knowing.?

Hello, I am 16 years old.



My parents silver anniversary is coming up, and I am going to be in London at the time unfortunately. I came into quite a bit of money lately without them knowing, and I want to buy them a fairly expensive present (tickets to a fabulous opera that they really want to see).



The trouble is that I am using a debit card and they can see exactly what I am spending, what I'm spending it on, and where I am spending it.



How to I spend money without them knowing how much I am spending, what I am buying, and where I am when I buy it?



They have been wanting to see it for years and they are sharp people, so if they see the charge, they will know.



Please help me!



How to spend money without my parents knowing.?headache



Try taking cash advances in small amounts until you get the money you need.



How to spend money without my parents knowing.?paramount theater opera theater



pay by cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton