Thursday, December 10, 2009

Majestic Theatre in San Antonio , TX???

My bf likes The Phantom of the Opera... I want to get him tickets to it for Vday but I have never been there or seen the show. I dont know where would be the best seats there.... Any one know?



http://www.besttix.com/layout/476/984/lo...



thats the layout



Majestic Theatre in San Antonio , TX???concert tickets



I have found that you get the best seats at the Majestic if you go to the box office at the theatre rather than on line, as they have a different selection. When looking at Orchestra seats, it is always nice to get as close as possible (especially for Phantom). Avoid the AA-HH orchestra seats if possible. I had the front row center for Phantom at the Majestic which was really special for the chandelier scene.



The front row of the balcony the view can sometimes be blocked by the rail in front of the seats.



The best seats are in the Starlight Suites, but these are rarely available.



Enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton