Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does he or does he not?

He's my best friend. I've got it bad for him. He seems to like me enough. He has tickets to the Phantom of the Opera and he asked me to go with him. But he's always giving me mixed messages. Talking about other girls in front of me, and then acting like I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. I don't know what to do. Make a move or stay safe...? It's annoying because I don't want to ruin what we have, a great friendship, but I think we could have something and I like him so much!!!!! I'm not using the l-word (although my friends have teased me about it). He sticks up for me in front of everyone else and then doesn't say a word. He's great but afraid to do anything. Help me please!!! Can someone translate?!?!



Does he or does he not?theatre



Best friends are great and wonderful. My husband became one of my best friends before we got married. I would continue to be his friend, but I wouldn't make the first move. Let the man lead. I believe a woman should be pursued not the other way around. However, at the same time you are being his friend you can get some other friends too. Meet new people, go out on dates, have fun with the girls. Don't be too available. If he wants you he'll pursue you.



Does he or does he not?opera music opera theater



I'm not a guy so i can't translate for him. But in my opinion i think that he does like you but the whole talking about girls in front of you maybe he jus says those things cause if you don't like him it doesn't make him look bad were it looks like he's all obsessed for you. You might want to ask him because it also maybe the whole friend thing. Its tricky to decipher between frds and boyfriend.



But once again it does look like he does like you, but you will never know if you don't ask him. But say it in a way that if he does like you only as a friend than it won't make you look bad either.
make a move!
Try this. Be totally honest with him about your feelings. Tell him you want a boyfriend and he is your first choice, but if he doesn't want you (unlikely), you want to move on to someone who does. If he agrees you should move on, you can keep him as a friend and ask his advice about boys.
Bite the bullet! I'm sure you won't lose his friendship if you ask him if he has ever thought about having a relationship with you? You don't have to come on strong.



I was in a similar situation once and it could have led somewhere and I told him that it would have been easy to get involved with him, and he agreed, but said he valued the friendship too much.



Nothing more was said, but now I think we should maybe not have avoided it. We are still friends though.



I will always wonder what would have happened, but my desires now are elsewhere, although I still think the world of him.



You need to know girl....or it will drive you mental! So go ask him!
i think he likes you and the reason why he talks about other girls is that he wanna see if yer gonna get jealous...dont lose hope....time will come and he's gonna tell u how he feels : ) juz jeep on prayin!!!
he may feel the same way you do..he doesn't want to ruin your friendship either...all you can do is ask...if he is your true friend he won't be scared off by your question...if he says no take it as is but continue to be his friend if possible...you never know it may eventually turn out to be love....good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton