Thursday, December 10, 2009

Was it me or unctuous loser?

So, I dated this person whom I will refer to as unctuous loser, or l.c. for short. He said he liked me very much, found me to be very smart and attractive. We went to the opera together and I paid for the tickets. When he greeted up for the opera date he was on his cell and ten minutes late. Feeling like he was no longer attracted to me (based also on what seemed to be a distancing demeanor), I basically indicated that we were no longer seeing eachother. I felt really bad because I really liked the person. After discussing it with a friend of mine, I found out they had dated this guy too. I found out, however, that he disclosed more personal details to this person despite reaching the same number of dates (3) and, moreover, he paid for all of these dates.I hope this doesn't sound petty, but is it likely that he paid for my friend because he thought they were worth it and I wasn't or is there some other underlying issue? Still have amorous feelings, can I date him still?



Was it me or unctuous loser?the grand theater



Why would you want to date him?



The doods a mooch.



Kick him out of your head, and quit thinking about him.



He's not worth your time.



No, it had nothing to do with you not being worth it.



And do you even know who he was on the phone with? -Could it maybe be a different girl he was going to meet and get desert with?



Three dates, aren't that many dates.



He should have paid for his own ticket if he just didn't feel that into you. but he didn't. He let you pay, to keep his own wallet thicker. Doods a mooch. You dont want to date a cheap scate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton