Thursday, December 10, 2009

My friend and I have been trying to arrange a night out. We're both trying to find the best dea

(for cheapness). I have hunted high and low and I have come up with a few suggestions, as has she to me. I have chosen places to go where it will be ok for us both to get home. It was my suggestion we go out in the first place. She left a message on my mobile to say she'd won 2 tickets to an opera. It's too far from where I live, even though I've been there before (but got a lift home from someone at the time). I texted her "thanks, but I don't want to travel on my own that late at night back home". I have not heard from her since. I can't understand what's so wrong with what I texted - I was honest.



My friend and I have been trying to arrange a night out. We're both trying to find the best deal?getting late



Sell the opera tickets. They will fetch quite a bit. Then use the money for a great meal and drinks close to where you live.



My friend and I have been trying to arrange a night out. We're both trying to find the best deal?regal theater opera theater



Why don't you stay at her house? You can't waste free tickets if it is something you would have gone to if it was closer.
how old are you guys?? if you dont want to drive by yourself, then you must be somewhat young, and if you are younger, then why are you going to an opera?? go to a club, or something!! have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton