Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know the title for this movie?

A friend of mine was talking to me about a particular movie with the following details and I was wondering if anyone knows the name of this movie with me having to ask my friend. The details are as follows:



this lesbian hooks up with this guy for a one night stand.



the guy falls for the lesbian and convinces her to give him a chance by "bribing" her with tickets to go see an opera.



the guy has a habit of asking the person he's having dinner with what they're going to have when deciding what to order.



Does anyone know the title for this movie?home theater system



chasing amy?



never saw it.................just guessing



Does anyone know the title for this movie?the grand theater opera theaterThe movie is NOT Chasing Amy, that I am very sure of... Report It


Chasing Amy
definately NOT chasing amy.. no opera there.. no bribing of any kind.. You know..... I have NO idea..



Gigli maybe?.. I've only watched about 5 minutes of it.. so cant' be positive
Sounds like you have a lesbian fetish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton