Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bf returning from deployment, ticketmaster?

My bf is returning home for R%26amp;R from the military in a few months and I was hoping to take him to a show at a theater in Chicago. Last time I surprised him with The Blue Man Group tickets and I started searching for a new show to take him to when he comes home, but I haven't got a clue as to what show I want to take him to. Was there a show that you would like to recommend? If so, can you please tell me what the show is about and what you liked about it?



Pricing isn't an issue and I am open to any sort of show as long as it isn't opera :) Also, I am looking for something in Chicago, as we live here and don't have the option to travel.



Thank you very much in advance!!!



Bf returning from deployment, ticketmaster?tickets



how nice!!



but I don't have any suggestions



I hope you guys have a great time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton