Thursday, December 10, 2009

Las Vegas Baby! Phantom and Celine show questions?

I am looking for tickets to the Phantom of the Opera show and I would like to know if the balcony seats are better then the Parterre section because the balcony seats are worth more but they aren't center and look to be farther from the stage then the cheaper Parterre section. Has anyone seen the show and knows what the difference is?



Part two of the question is does anyone want to give me their Team celine member # so I can get discounted tickets to her show while in vegas?



Third... has anyone used Vegas's day of discount ticket service and how much were the tickets... how did they work out?



Any additional promo's or buffet deals would be helpful too.



Thanks!



Las Vegas Baby! Phantom and Celine show questions?performing arts center



I went to phantom and trust me dont sit in the balcony the regular seats are better especially in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton